Job description from 08.11.2019 in Lindau
Internship/working student (m/f/d) in the field of web development (frontend and UX)
We are looking for from 02/2020 a trainee or working student in the field "Frontend Development and UX" for 8 to 16 hours/ week.
Home office or remote work is highly desirable. We work sustainably - by this we mean that we like to meet at public places or coffees to work together at important dates - and at the same time we do something good for our planet.
- You are always up to date on the topics web design & trends
- High technical understanding
- You know about SEO & Analytics
- Create new designs and validate with users
- Programming for WordPress with HTML/PHP/CSS/JS
- An independent working environment as part of a small but determined agency
- „Know How“ aus dem Bereich Design, Marketing und Softwarenentwicklung
- Hackathons and remote work from home
- Adequate remuneration on a negotiation basis 12,- Euro / hour
- Monthly meeting in a hip city in Germany with travel expenses, drinks and food (Successday)
Your contact for this position is the founder Christopher Matt
"Please apply by e-mail with a curriculum vitae, a short letter of motivation and possible starting date."
We are looking forward to your application under email@example.com